Try this fabulous cookies of the world (he..I would say that because everyone at home adore this cookies). Rich of chocolate & nutty taste. For me, I change the coffee taste with caramel,its good also.Thanks to Mira who posted this recipe on her blog.
White Chocolate Coffee Cookies
Source : EASY BAKING Book by Love Food
115 gr butter, softened
115 gr soft light brown sugar --> use palm sugar
1 egg, beaten 250 gr self raising flour --> flour + 1 tsp baking powder + 1/2 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
125 gr white chocolate, finely chopped -- (tanti : used semisweet chocolate)
50 gr brazilian nuts, chopped --> use cashews -- (tanti : used almond)
1 sdt instant coffee dissolve in 1 tbsp hot water --> additional -- (tanti : used 1tsp caramel essence)
50 gr chocolate chips --> additional
- Preheat the oven to 190'C. Grease several baking pan with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the coffee extract, mix well. (add the caramel essence)
- Gradually add the egg, beating well after each addition
- Sift the flour and the salt into the creamed mixture, blend well.
- Stir in nuts, white chocolate, and chocolate chips.
- Place heaped teaspoonfuls of the mixture on the prepared baking sheets, spacing well to allow for spreading during cooking.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 - 12 minutes until golden brown.