vendredi 27 mars 2009

Click March 2009 : Wood


My entry for Click March 2009 : Wood.
This is my jasmine rice, long grain and perfumed with fresh jasmine. Kinda a daily source of energy for me :) since I feel no spirit if i don't eat rice. ha..ha...ha...even I live far far away from my homeland Indonesia, it doesn't mean that I leave my main food. Hoh, can't live without it.




4 commentaires:

bee a dit…

lovely click. thank you.

Rajee a dit…

Lovely picture. Ur daughter is cute.

Rajee a dit…

Pls translate to english and send the recipe of chocolate rings cookies. So drolling and I want to try it. My id is simplyinnocence@gmail.com

lucuna a dit…

Dear Bee, thank you for dropping bye. I enjoy being your event participant :)

Dear Rajee, thank you for the compliments, I posted the recipe today, you may see it in my blog. Do not hesitate to email me if you have question about the recipe. again thanks...