jeudi 2 avril 2009

Chocolate Ring Cookies






I like to bake cookies lately. Just like to experiment with variations of cookies. It call not too much egg and simple ingredients.


I found this cookies recipe from my on line friend @ multiply, she is also Indonesian. Like her blog very much...Many thank my dear Rachmah for sharing this recipe. My testimony for this cookies : very chocolaty, not too sweet and crunchy. Very recommended to try :)
This recipe makes around 50 cookies.




Chocolate Ring Cookies
(with some adjustment from me)
Ingredients:

175 gr unsalted butter

1 egg
225 gr all purpose flour

25 gr chocolate powder
Directions:

1. Beat butter and sugar powder

2. Beat in egg
3. Shift in flour and chocolate powder, mix well

4. Prepare pipping bag with the flower spuit. Make a ring shape on a baking sheet. Don't forget to give a space between the cookies.
5. Bake in 150 - 160 Celcius Degree until done. ( me : bake in 150 around 10 minutes, it depend on your oven, just watch over your cookies, do not over bake it)

(if you want : you may stick together 2 cookies with chocolate filling or ganache)


Update :

I submit first photo for Click Mei Edition : Cookies. I really enjoy challenging myself to join this food photography event hosted by Jugalbandi.

Aucun commentaire: