vendredi 24 avril 2009

Samosa Tuna

If you like to eat kind of Indian food, you must like this samosa. because for the filling, I used Garam Masala and Curry Powder plus for the hot taste, I added chopped green chili. hmmm, for me, I can eat them all!! since I am a fan of spicy food :))Normally, people make samosa's filling with Lamb, but my husband doesn't eat it, so I changed with Tuna. Honestly, I prefer Tuna rather than Lamb. It' good...Just try it!




Samosa Tuna
for 8 samosas
ingredients :
1/2 pack tuna fillet small size
1 carrot medium size, grated

2 potatoes medium size, grated
1 bot chives, finely chopped
3 green chilis, minced
3 clove of garlics, finely chopped
1/2 onion, finely chopped

1 teaspoon garam masala
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
salt
sugar

water
oil for stir fry
spring roll pastry 25x25 cm

Direction :
filling :
- stir fry garlic and onion until fragrance
- stir in tuna fillet, continue cooking until tuna half done
- add water (about 1/2 cup), stir in carrot and potatoes grated,chives and green chilis
- add in garam masala and curry powder

- season with salt and sugar as your taste
- cook until well done
for prepare the samosa :
- Follow the instruction from this link (in Malay languange)

- deep fry the samosas until golden brown
- serve while still warm with tomato sauce or chili sauce

I used this kind of spring roll, in French you may find it at Asia Supermarché


Eat samosa at one fine afternoon, accompanied by a cup of mint tea is recommended...hmmm, write this makes me craving samosa again :)



Aucun commentaire: